Do you want to make a difference?
Are you looking for a challenging career move to a dynamic, fast moving, creative environment? We are a busy, popular theatre with great plans for the future and we are seeking a new team member to help drive our ambitions.
The Civic is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join its Marketing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To creatively market and sell the theatre’s programme and activities at a local and national level.
- To liaise with both national and local press.
- To create, manage and monitor digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing and Audience Development Manager.
- To analyse all marketing activity undertaken and to initiate and co-ordinate effective and appropriate market research tasks for the theatre.
- To ensure high levels of design and print quality for the theatre working with external and internal designers across multiple formats.
- To assist the Marketing & Audience Development Manager in implementing an audience development plan focusing on both maximising box office revenue and engaging with communities across the South Dublin area.
- Any other duties as required by the Marketing & Audience Development Manager.
This job description is expected to evolve during the course of any appointment and offers a real opportunity to make your own mark.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in event marketing or digital marketing and/or PR
- Good design skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar
- Excellent time management
- Organised, driven and able to work on own initiative
Full time: 40 hours p/week which include a 60 minute lunch break each day
Working hours/days: Generally 5 days per week plus some evenings
Salary: Ranges from €26,000 – €28,000 commensurate with experience
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Marketing Assistant Position’. Queries can also be addressed to this email. Please include your CV and a succinct cover letter.
A detailed job description is available on request.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 7th July 2017.
Please provide contact details for two professional referees who will only be contacted at interview stage.
All applicants must be available for interview in Dublin the week of the 10th July 2017.
The Civic Theatre is an equal opportunities employer. All Applicants must comply with Garda Vetting requirements.